Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What I'm Working On: New Fabric




 I had a few scraps left over from a quilt project I am busting through (or trying too. I miscalculated how much fabric I needed but I am too excited about this one to let it sit undone) so I made a few diamond stars

I am going to finish them up in to a pillow to match the quilt. The fabrics are Emmy Grace by Barij


I quilted this awesome panel this weekend and bought the binding this morning. So close to a finish line.

Marking this panel was real simple using a Frixon Pen. The lines disappear with the heat of an iron.

I also use my pen to mark fabric when making clothing, darts and matching points etc.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the Frixon pen on garment making. I'm going to try that next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pen saves so much time in marking. My mom taught me to mark spots with colored thread. This is so much easier

      Delete