Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Vintage Stitchery Find


 I found these sweet little potholders at my favorite thrift shop, The Mustard Seed (shh, don't tell anyone). I am thinking they are mitten shapes. 


The candy stripe binding is so sweet. I am thinking of tracing the shape and stitchery and try and recreate these to give as gifts.

I have quite a collection of vintage stitchery items. Many in so so conditions. I have been thinking of finally make something with them (instead of hoarding them in a box forever). I made this board on Pinterest for some ideas.

Also, how many boards and pins are too many. Like, she's gone off the deep end with pinning? I have 36 Boards (down from 41, 1043 Pins, and 401 Likes. Anyone want to share their Pinterest activity?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment