Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Swap

I

I meant to share this with you earlier(like before Halloween was over). I am now deep in to Christmas sewing panic so it got put aside.

I participated in a Halloween Swap I found on Instagram and here is what I made for my swap partner.

Mini Boo Crew Quilt. I used this free tutorial.

The ruffled table runner was a make as I went pattern. I was sad to see this one go.

A pincushion with vintage button (the pattern is in the book, Patchwork Please). I think I will be making more of these as Christmas gifts for our Guild Christmas Party gift exchange.

A pinch pot holder. The pattern is from here in the shop but I am not sure of the name.

We had to include something from our State so I got an Idaho Spud and a Huckleberry bonbon.

Our Modern Guild meets here at The Quilt Barn once a month for fun, sharing, learning, and late night sewing. We always love to see new people so please stop by a meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment